Thursday, February 01, 2007

Divine Definitions

Manumit

Here are the treasures that I made for the Divine Definitions swap with the Creative Underground crew. My word was manumit which means to release or liberate, to set free. This swap was indeed divine and I will post some pics of the treasures I received soon.

I am in the process of switching my blog to Word Press. It is a huge learning curve for me, but luckily I have generously hearted techie monsters in my world. In the meantime, I don't know my code from a hole in the ground, so I can't even access my elderly web page...but I know that good things come to those who wait!

{xo} Love you-and keep on checking in!

2 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

i really love these, A.

3:06 PM  
Blogger HARDWAX said...

This is amazing looking, really a string piece of work!

2:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home