Saturday, December 02, 2006

S is for Secret

S is for Secret

This is the shrine I made for Sandra Muller for an Alphabetica Swap through Club Creative.

I am really into the image of the girls, who are my aunt and my mother. They seem to want to fly out into the world, so I am helping them do it!

My letter for the swap was S for Secret. On the key is a clue which leads to a secret package of heirloom morning glory seeds that I taped behind the girls.

I liked this project. It made me stretch a lot, and it was fun to send it on to Germany where these little girls father was born.

1 Comments:

Blogger laura said...

oh alex. this is so beautiful! I've never seen any other type of artwork done by you before and I really love this. I'm sure your partner will be more than excited...now go make that pie! :o)

7:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home