Saturday, December 02, 2006

S is for Secret

S is for Secret

This is the shrine I made for Sandra Muller for an Alphabetica Swap through Club Creative.

I am really into the image of the girls, who are my aunt and my mother. They seem to want to fly out into the world, so I am helping them do it!

My letter for the swap was S for Secret. On the key is a clue which leads to a secret package of heirloom morning glory seeds that I taped behind the girls.

I liked this project. It made me stretch a lot, and it was fun to send it on to Germany where these little girls father was born.

2 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

oh alex. this is so beautiful! I've never seen any other type of artwork done by you before and I really love this. I'm sure your partner will be more than excited...now go make that pie! :o)

7:55 AM  
Blogger justannax said...

Wow did not know you were in club creative. How lovely.
(I used to have the darlings of eden blog which is now deleted...)
Love the shrine. Great work!

5:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home