Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Synchronicity

Happiness

I've been contemplating happiness. It has been so elusive lately. In winter, I thought, it will come in the summer, flower along with the garden. Now it is summer and I wonder when it will bloom.

Then, quite unexpectedly, synchronicity:

I was organizing my files and came across this collage from a swap with Lisa Vollrath. And then it happened again. My Yoga Journal newsletter came. The lead article is titled: Why Wait For Happiness.

And I ask myself: who doesn't believe in divine intervention?

2 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

I like to think that times like this are to be savoured. You know the answer is coming, just as you know there will be a little nudge in the right direction too. :o) Serendipitous I think. :o) Smile Dear Heart! Hugs.

5:21 PM  
Blogger The Joyful Artist said...

TRY...
To hold onto that moment when you smell the rain on the air, or the smile of a stranger catches you off guard when you least expect it, moments of connection with those we love these truly can be the happiness we were looking for all along. If we make it so.
Hug hugs

Cindy via fine arts atc group

11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home